Sunday, February 3, 2008

BAM

Sorry for not posting for a while :( Formal was last night, it was okay. Lots and lots of drama, as usual! Here are a couple of pictures from last night.




These are two of my closest friends. Our whole group had about 30 people but I don't have any pictures of the whole group because my camera hates me. Oh and fyi, I didn't change into any sandals. We ended up just throwing our shoes under a table, haha. Oh and I'm in the purple, which you probably already know.

Anyways, I was browsing the Fall 2008 RTW collections on style.com again and came across a name I've never heard of-Rag & Bone. The name seemed interesting so I clicked on it and found a new love. They perfectly combine femininity and toughness.


Their blazers are gorgeous-perfectly tailored and wonderful little buttons.




Does anyone else see a striking resemblance between these sweaters and the ones from American Apparel?



And how cute are the designers?



(click everything for bigger)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww you guys look so cute :]. Are you Indian or Middle Eastern or something? Sorry for asking haha -- but about 40% of my school is Indian so I'm just curious.

jenn said...

could you please provide a link to the cardigan? I love it but I coudln't find it on the AA online store

Stephanie said...

I found the collection pretty uninteresting (as with all the NY shows, usually), but I really loved that last look with the double breasted cardigan. I wish I could pull off the whole menswear thing...

emily said...

you didn't know rag and bone? you're missing out! haha. and that sweater is GORGEOUS. i couldn't find it on the site! =(

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I love your formal dress, flirty and fun!

Wendy said...

Cute photos! I love your dress.

Anonymous said...

the girl in the lighter blue looks so pretty!
is that you?

Sammie said...

i love your dress !