Monday, February 11, 2008

Alexa Chung

I have never heard of her before this, but (as I've noticed) that's usually the case with stylish girls.
Apparently, she is a British TV presenter and former model. But what's more important is how she dresses- wonderfully! She reminds me somewhat of MaryKate and Ashley, but it's much more toned down. Although I do love the Olsens, I adore Alexa Chung's way of making simplicity look exciting and beautiful.




(click to enlarge)

Have you heard about her? And if not, what do you think?

6 comments:

Bojana said...

I just discovered your blog, it's pretty cool!!

I'm lining you.

And, Alexa = LOVE

Bojana said...

Okay, obviously not lining you , but linking you.Shh

mackenzie said...

ooh i do like. it's more simplistic.... and i'd heard of her kind of like the name is sounding familiar but i don't know why.

p.s. i linked you awhile ago. oh i guess i should explain this is krazykenz9292 from ladyflash... hahaha in case you were confused...

Marilyn Hayward said...

I've never heard of her...I think? But I'm loving her style, most definitely. I believe I have the white top with the black bow she's wearing with the knee highs and black skirt? Great post!

My name is Meg. said...

I've heard of her alright. She's a pretentious twat. Yes, she dresses nicely. But many people in this world do.

Anonymous said...

shes been on uk television for quite some time now..i like how shes so downplayed and understated xox