Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hint

I recently discovered Hint Magazine and I have to say, I love it. I first checked out the featured multimedia and the three photoshoots were labeled "Bright Angles," "Streetniks," and "Easy Breezy." The latter was about menswear so I decided to check out Bright Angles first. It was full of spectacular colors for Spring- in the clothes and in the cool background things that popped up everywhere (go see what I'm talking about! It's so cool!) I couldn't help but to stare at each picture for a good 5 minutes each. I, then, moved on to Streetniks. The description talked about how radicals choose asymmetry and hoods over turtlenecks and berets. I was a bit confused and assumed that the spread would be okay. This turned out to be untrue. In one word, the photos were amazing! They were so clever and strange and...beautiful. The spread was basically about following your own path and dressing how you please.









Please tell me how amazing it would be to walk around with that metal/wire contraption attached to your coat.

8 comments:

The Stylish Wanderer said...

Wow. Thats really cool.

I love your blog, trade links?

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous pictures, I need to play with silhouettes in my clothes more often! Doesn't it seem like anything similar is incredibly expensive, though?

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous pictures, I need to play with silhouettes in my clothes more often! Doesn't it seem like anything similar is incredibly expensive, though?

Unknown said...

that.....is......effing fantastic. the most inspiration i've had in awhile. thank you so much for posting those pictures! gahhhhh haute overload.

Wendy said...

The shots are so realistic, unlike those of Vogue and all that. Its fantastic!

geri hirsch said...

wow! those shots are amazing

Aisha said...

Beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing them with us!

L.I.N said...

those pictures are amazing. i do so like the second coat.