Saturday, February 23, 2008

Meet Yulia


Name: Yulia
Location: Slovakia, Zylina
Age: 19
How would you describe your style? "Very laid back, funny, colorful. Mostly 80's inspired. The moment when disco and street meets."
What are your favorite pieces of clothing? "Leggings and heels."
Where do you get inspiration from? "My dad's old vinyl records, my mum's old fashion mags, madonna clips and everyday life."
Do you follow trends or do you set them? "It depends and is hard to specify. Things I wear often don't follow the latest trends and don't really become trends. You see what I mean. I just wear what I like and what I feel like."
Who are your ultimate style icons? "Debbie Harry and Pat Benatar."


Can't you imagine her in the crazy colorfulness we call Moschino Cheap & Chic?




And in the middle of this painting?



(Click everything to enlarge.)


Because I can.

6 comments:

Ana said...

great minds think alike is all i have to say :-)

Ana said...

hey im not linked anymore
?

Bojana said...

Cory Kennedy better watch out!

Elle said...

aw, I love this girl! and you have very cleverly connected her style to a beautiful picture.

The Stylish Wanderer said...

She is so amazing. I saw her on TV I couldnt believe what a cool cat (I know, I sound like a grandma) she is! Fantastic post.

The Stylish Wanderer said...

Oh and I think she is way better than cory K