Friday, February 22, 2008

Welcome to Copenhagen

Who ever knew that Denmark, specifically Copenhagen, had such wonderfully dressed people? I didn't, that's for sure. Anyways, the wonderful Bianca showed me this blog about Copenhagen street style. It's amazing.

(As usual, click to enlarge.)


I love their use of grey scale monotony.

How can you not stare at that great striped cardigan?


Find me those yellow jazz shoes and that last sweatshirt. Thank you.


Copenhagen is so effortlessly chic. I want to go there now.
Oh, and don't worry. Yulia will be shown here tomorrow. I know you can't wait :)

4 comments:

Marilyn Hayward said...

Yellow jazz shoes?! I'm in love...that site is so great. I've been perusing it the past couple of days. Beautiful!

meliindaa. said...

i love the layering in every single picture..

wow. blue tights+grey socks+ yellow shows!

Wendy said...

Oh man that oversized striped cardigan is adorable!

Anonymous said...

im so glad someone finally noticed copenhagen! i've been mesmerised with their style fors so long and am glad you highlighted them. another great blog post!

peace.love.hope