Monday, February 18, 2008

Mike and Chris

Sorry for the lack of posting for the last couple of days. My cousin came down from San Jose for the weekend. Basically all we did was shop :) I'll post pictures later/tomorrow. Anyways, while she was here, she introduced me to Mike and Chris. Made up of husband and wife- Mike Gonzalez and Christine Park-Gonzalez, it started of as just jackets and coats but now includes a whole womens and mens line. The line consists of beautifully distressed leathers (not that I would wear leather!), oversized buttons, antique brass eyelets, and unconventional detailing/styling. The latest collection on their website was Holiday '07, so here you go. Click to enlarge.











4 comments:

Elle said...

I love the curtainlike (for lack of better words) shape of the blue dress...gorgeous. and the jackets are all very nice too.

Riley said...

i love mike and chris....expecially that one blue jumper you posted!

mackenzie said...

ooooh i like..... esp that first jacket. so nice.

i think i've heard of them before....??

Unknown said...

mike & chris has always been one of my favorite lines. i adore their leather jackets and jumpers the most.