Monday, February 25, 2008

Hola Barcelona!

I've been obsessed with foreign street style lately. It amazes me how people all the way across the world share common trends with us while still expressing their unique culture, if you know what I mean.


This first picture is my favorite. I love the layering of everything and the apples.



Hooray for colored bottoms.



And a snazzy boy who apparently has an unfortunate habit of smoking :(
(Click all pictures to enlarge. All photos: Facehunter)


PS- Thanks to everyone who voted in the poll! Anyone who hasn't, please do!

7 comments:

Manasa R said...

I love that guy's outfit in the last picture.
If only he didn't smoke.

Marilyn Hayward said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marilyn Hayward said...

That boy is indeed snazzy! Foreign street style is the best! I have a link to a russian one on my site...check it out sometime.

Stephanie said...

Smoking is sexy, haha. At least before his teeth start to turn yellow and stuff...

kmx. said...

I love this post! Who new Barcelona was so fashionable. I happen to like street style the best out of any type of style's (besides personal of course). I really like the girls boots in the third picture, and the bolored bottoms are madd cuteeee! The guy's outfit is really cute too, love the shades, just wish he didn't smoke =[.

[ love your blog ]

Andy said...

Street style is amazing! i love it a lot too. and these pictures are amazing!

I posted something new. check it, comment it.

ediot said...

you do some really good picks! they all look great