Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Zooey Deschanel

It is possible that I am completely infatuated with her. She is so small and cute, and her style is impeccable! She keeps it simple, but still looks fabulous in her own indie way.


My favorites.


Nice, fancy dresses. I love how she wears tights with everything. Classssy.


I love looking at event pictures. I feel they bring out the celebrity's (for lack of a better word) personal style much more than photoshoots or things like that.


With Marc Jacobs! :)
(Click everything to enlarge.)


ps- Expect another "interview" with another wonderful girl who also happens to be a well-known (I would say) blogger. The suspense!

13 comments:

lepeacock said...

Her style is very cute, and practically mine EXACTLY. how odd is that?
I probably have my own version of every outfit in those pictures lmao.
The colors, everything.
Except the orange.
That is like, whoa. Haha

anna. said...

she is absolutely adorable,
i would love to raid her closet.

where do u find all these girls to interview?

Unknown said...

haha she's got the prettiest eyes, i've been stalking her since I saw her on Painfully Hip as a banner girl. she was Dorothy in the latest remake of Oz and I wanted her entire wardrobe, frsrs.

Unknown said...

I always love the pictures you find! Where do you get them from? thefashionspot.com?

sridevi said...

These particular photos I got off Google :) But thanks!

Anonymous said...

See HERE

Dar said...

Zooey Deschanel is cute and tiny- but in a different way than say, an Olsen twin.

That picture of her with marc is great.

Monika said...

I didn't know her! thanks for this post!

The Stylish Wanderer said...

I love Marc Jacobs and Zooey! ITs a perfect world.

ediot said...

yes, that girl is so cute- she looks so cute and dresses the same

Ro said...

I love Zooey!
I think she's amounted to somewhat of a modern style icon in my heart. =]

I was peeking at your other posts [that I missed..because I've been MIA for a while haha ] and I've got to add, you're taste is so rad!

Ro said...

p.s. I'm listing you =]

Bojana said...

She's cuuute!!

I loved her in Elf