Monday, February 4, 2008

February 4

Ah, school is seriously wearing me out. And it's only the beginning of the second semester. I started studying for the SAT's yesterday (I'm currently a sophomore), my cousin's wife told me that it's a good studying technique to find 10 words a day from the dictionary that you don't know and make a funny story out of it. I think it actually works becuase I remembered the words today :) Here was my little story:

It was a sunny, breezy Saturday- a group of pestiferous Hyperborans were walking around and mandrakes were blooming. All of a sudden, a young man wearing a kilt with a seluage, ran out of the conventicle that was going on at the moment. he started yelling that he had a mandate to foist the Hyperboreans to dance on their heads. This was unheard of, it was inadmisable. However, the Hyperboreans had no choice but to listen to the man so they started on their heads. They dance that they did was tripartite, it was ridiculous. They ended with a loud sneeze and quickly walked away. This was definetely not something rife.

Haha you can probably guess the 10 words ;) Also, I have CAHSEE testing next month- you need to pass it to graduate. In addition to academic work, I have tennis league tryouts on the 9th and a tournament with my partner that we really need to win on the 16th. If we win, we have a better chance of making it to varsity next year at school. Bleh.
Anyways, I finally wore my highwaisted skinnies to schoool. A lot of people liked it and some people didn't but the latter doesn't really matter.




7 comments:

Marilyn Hayward said...

I am still totally enamored by the pants! I wish I could pull them off....sigh!

Wendy said...

I love this outfit to pieces, the white flirty top and the high-waisted jeans make a great ensemble!

L.I.N said...

i like them high waist.

and you have been linked!

Elisabeth said...

God, I wish I could get away with high waisted styles!

Love the sandals! *looks miserably out of the window at the rainy, cold British weather*

Andy said...

Amazing outfit! cute shoes and i love the jewellery too.

New on my blog
comment it :-)

Sammie said...

cute outfit! i like how you paired the skinnies with a looser and more flowy top. and the shoes & accessories are great =)

Bojana said...

I love your jeans, where are they from??