Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I Am Sick of Seeing

ROSES. I'm the sophomore vp of Make A Wish and all the officers stayed after school today to help tie tags onto the roses we sold for Valentines. Want to guess how many? 140. Freaking. Roses. It was insane. And we have to go to school early tomorrow to deliver them to the teachers so that they can pass them out during TA. Fun stuff wooooo. Anyways, it was warm and sunny today but then when we were going home after the roses, it became all gloomy and cold and windy and it was not fun at all, especially since I was wearing shorts.

Outfit was a little bit simple but I liked it. I finally go to to wear my socks pulled alllll the way up and wear them without my boots! Yay!
(Click to enlarge.)



I posted this top before, it has crochet on the top/

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great outfit, & I feel ya about the roses. My junior high had the same thing with carnations

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I feel like roses are so overdone. I want a more original flower as a gift--should I ever receive one!

Anonymous said...

Cute outfit!
Here's the new blog: http://thefashbot.blogspot.com

anna. said...

cute,
i like.
wish i could wear stuff like that.

can i link you?
and u could link me?
lol

Bella said...

WHERE is that top from

NonchalantMod said...

like your outfit.especially the knee high socks and WHERE are those shoes from?? lol.cool blog

Aisha said...

i love your high knee socks and oversized tee combo.

lovely outfit.

Ro said...

I love your blog!
Your banner's ace..I adore it!!
plus your outfit is pretty darn cute.

I agree with your opinion on roses. People at my school are pretty obnoxious about carrying around their valentine's day tokens and I got really exasperated seeing all the roses..and the obnoxiously light reflective heart balloons.

Peace!

Anonymous said...

oo im definately going to try the high knee socks thing. i have the same onesu have and i cant wait to try them out! thanks for ur inspirational outfits!

peace.love.hope

aschlee said...

good gosh 140 roses, ugh. You outfit though no ugh about it. I like the fact that it's simple, but still totally cute 'n the necklace/locket, I love!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.