Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Prim

As some of you may know, a group of people (myself included) are starting an online fashion magazine called Prim. It will be making its debut April 1, 2008 and includes an interview with Peter Bjorn & John, and other snazzy things. You can check out Prim's myspace here.

So, as I said before, my cousin was down here for the 3-day weekend partly to visit us and partly to visit her brother who goes to USC. She bought me the comfiest sweatshirt EVER from the USC bookstore, which I've basically been living in all weekend. I wanted to continue the streak into today, hence the outfit:





I hate the cold.

4 comments:

terren said...

oooh, bright happy wall color! those are lovely sandals. i kind of hate usc... but other than that you and your blog are very cute :)

Anonymous said...

Look here

AFitz said...

yes prim!

Anonymous said...

OMG
Please reply asap!
Where did you get your shoes!?
On the "Prim" post, third picture down. I saw payless had some like those... From now on, reading your blog every day. Not kidding.
You can just reply back on here, and I'll keep checking for reply! YAyz