Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Relief

Ahhh English problem is resolved, hence the title. Haha :)

I have this pair of jeans that I wear the majority of the week, so I'm trying not to wear them for a while. That's why probably most of the outfits I'm going to post will include tights which I have refound my love (does that make sense?)

Anyways, outfit was simple/casual but I think it worked.





Also, which sandals do you guys think look better with my formal dress?
I posted the dress before but so you don't have to look for it:




I'm probably going to change into one of these for dancing. Heels are for pictures/dinner.



I like the bead ones better but my dog bit off all the beads on the other sandal. I glued them back together and it looks kindof bad/messy but my mom said no one will notice because it will be dark. What do you think?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

the one on the right but they are both cute

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I prefer the left pair (with the little circle beads). Your dress is very fun for a formal. Congrats on the English resolution!

michelle said...

I would wear the pair on the left (with the beads).

The new banner is lovely.

Andy said...

This dress is really nice!i think i'll chose the right ones because i think it would be better but they're both quite.

Anonymous said...

I luv that shirt you have on!!

Sammie said...

i love the outfit, and that dress is nice. i'd say wear the shoes on the right.

Wendy said...

Great outfits! And very cute necklace in the second photo.

Anonymous said...

What English problem?
The sandals that you have are SO cute, I adore them.
Where did you get them from?
P.S. Your formal dress looks adorable!

Riley said...

i love all of your clothes!!! where do you get them???