Saturday, January 12, 2008

1/12

Okay, so I decided I should probably start writing in this thing. I don't know where this blog will go, but I know that I definitely want to post my own outfits. I want to post the pictures of inspiration I have saved in a big folder on my desktop, comment on designers (maybe? I need to start getting into looking at collections online), and basically give my opinion on everything and anything I come across.

So I guess I'll end this with two pictures, hopefully you'll enoy them as much as I do.


5 comments:

Flora Korkis said...

I love the colours in the 2nd outfit. Tres chic!

AFitz said...

Cool! Do you know who it is in the first picture?

sridevi said...

unfortunately, i dont :/
but i have some more pictures of her if you would like

Andy said...

wooow, i really like the first one. omg i'm pretty obsessed with this picture ! and i loooove the colours in the second outfit ! nice pictures ;)

Anonymous said...

The second outfit is the sex!