Sunday, January 27, 2008

Jovovich-Hawk

Apparently, they're the next Target GO International designer: arriving March 2, 2008.
Sorry if I'm ruining this for anyone :)

It's made up of LA based Milla Jovovich and Carmen Hawk. I was looking through their Spring 2008 collection and I really enjoyed it. Hopefully, they bring some sweet clothes to Target becuase I find that the GO designers don't always bring the best looking clothes from their collections. You know?







These were some of my favorite. They're classic Spring colors, but the designs are just beautiful. I especially liked the purple/pink polka dotted romper (the first one). I usually despise polka dots, but this is just amazing! And then because I was having SO much fun, I went over to the past collections and looked at Holiday 2007. I feel like it was more safe design-wise, but they did have some very, very nice dresses.





The green jacket/dress thing was my favorite :)
So basically, I'm very excited for Jovovish-Hawk to come to Target!

P.S. I finally got some high waisted jeans! Outfits tomorrow for you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would kill for that romper!

Wendy said...

I'm really looking forward to the dresses they're going to offer. Their collection is so soft and dreamy.

We Bite The Sharks said...

I adore the first dress...actually I adore most of the stuff on there! haha.

can't wait.


-Emmy

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I'm excited/nervous to see the Target collection in person.
That's funny that I look like a friend of yours. But I tend to think I look pretty average/ordinary, so it doesn't really surprise me. No offense to your friend's appearance!

LadyFlash said...

oh my goshhhhh i'm excited!!!!

i want some dresses for spring and summer that aren't knee length [dress code] so i'm excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-mackenzie from ladyflash

Anonymous said...

JOVOVICH-HAWK?!
HELL TO THE YEEEUHH!
so stoked so stoked so stoked

-kahnita from ladyflasshhh :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! I love Jovovich-Hawk! I think I had heard this before but I forgot or something. But I was wondering who it would be like 10 minutes ago.