Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Photography

These days, I see many "hipsters" wearing their American Apparel v-necks, skinny jeans, beat up shoes, and camera around their neck. Some of them take pictures becuase it's the "cool thing to do," while others are actually very good. I would think I'm the latter (minus the hipster part) although this is probably not the case. So, I'm dedicating this post to show you a few simple shots. Enjoy.





(Sorry, the last one won't rotate. They are all unedited, except the first one.)

4 comments:

Kinsey said...

really nice! I love them!
I take photos too.
I'm actually really into photography.
lovly blog!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I really like the first one. I find the more I take pictures the more I am pleased with my results.

xoxkateangelbaby said...

nice photography! the color in the 2nd and 3rd really pops.

i really like your blog!

LadyFlash said...

that first one is amazing!!!!!! as are the others, but esp the first one.

p.s. you have a really good blog!!!!

-mackenzie [from ladyflash]