Monday, January 28, 2008

high & wasted

Haha I am so funny :)
As I said would, I tried on some tops with my new high waisted jeans. I still have yet to conquer the art of tucking in long things without there being a bulge, but I think I did pretty good.


^ Okay so I couldn't hide both of the bulges in this one :(







(My hands are in weird positions to sneakily cover the bulges hehe. And please keep in mind that none of these are accessorized yet.)

On a side note, my mom has been giving my old clothes to Goodwill for as long as I can remember. But recently (today) she said I could sell them to Buffalo Exchange. You have no idea how excited I am. Don't get my wrong, I love to help out the needy but as a sophomore in high school with no job who survives off gift money from family/friends, leftover lunch money, and the occasional money from the parents, I would really like/enjoy the extra money even if it won't be that much. Also, this gives me motivation to clean out my closet...

12 comments:

Miss Chaos said...

I usually don't like high-waisted jeans but you pull them off very well. My favorite outfit is the last one. Very cute!

la petite fashionista said...

you have great style:)
i'm in love with the high wasisted pants! they look so flattering on you. where did you get them from?

xoxo

Anonymous said...

They look great on you! I don't think I would personally wear them but they suit you perfectly!

-BurberryPLAID from TeenVogue

Amy said...

damn you man i love those pants, im linking you back :)

Wendy said...

I love how versatile your high-waisted jeans are! The first outfit is so bohemian chic, love it!

L.I.N said...

i think i just fell in love with the jeans and your styling!

by any chance, is the jeans available online?

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Those jeans are fantastic. Where did you get them from?

Stephanie said...

LOVE the jeans! Forever 21? I really need to get myself a pair of corset ones...

I recommend wearing your really old teeshirts that are super shrunken or a leotard (they have some cool ones at AA) underneath to get rid of the bulges.

michelle said...

Those jeans are lovely. I'm normally not a fan of high waisted anything but they look great on you.

Anonymous said...

WOW girl those pants look great on you and the bulges really arent noticable.

Andy said...

I don't really like high-waisted jeans but you look great on them. my favorite on is the last one, really cute.

Anonymous said...

wow sorry those are really ugly like who are you tying to be this is not fashionable in any way like what inspired this?