Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wear & Tear

School and everything else going on in my life is seriously wearing me out! Bah. And on another sad note, my favorite shirt I wear basically everyday when I'm relaxing at home or walking my dog TORE! Not even a little hole, but a big gash on one side! And I don't even remember where I got it from and it's very sad because it was so comfy and soft. Boo.

What I wore today.. (The gold chain had one of those ivory tooth things on it but it fell off during science :( I need to fix it later.)


Shorts: Old Navy, Top: Kaitlyn, Cardigan: American Apparel, Necklaces: Forever 21 & Urban Outfitters, Sandals (not shown): India.


And what I wore last night out for dinner at CPK! Excuse the awkward pose.

Shorts: Old Navy, Top: H&M, Sandals (not shown): India, Dinner at CPK with family: Priceless (Haha!)

9 comments:

geri hirsch said...

ador! i love the bottle necklace and zebra print!

Sam said...

cute! I love love love that necklace!

T said...

love the zebra shirt
i used a stencil from kitty buttons to make the shorts i modified it a little though

Wendy said...

Both outfits are really cute! I especially like that necklace with the perfume bottle.

afton087 said...

i want your zebra shirt!!

ordinary_dreamer said...

zebra is my fav! :]

Gracie said...

ah i love zebra print! and that perfume bottle necklace from uo is so pretty

Marilyn Hayward said...

everyone loves the zebra! Myself included!!

Linda said...

Very nice. I love your outfits. (=