Sunday, March 9, 2008

1234

Okay, so I only have 3 things to talk about, but I love that song :)

I went hiking/walking this morning at a canyon near us with my mom and friend and it was quite amazing. Nature is incredible. I want go every weekend!



I would upload more pictures but Blogger hates me and won't upload them.

Also, I am getting slightly obsessed with guys graphic v-necks. They're so big and comfy and soft, I want to wear them everywhere. (But I can't)





Even Nicole likes them... (But it was probably the stylist who picked it out. Oh well.)



And lastly, it would fabulous if you voted in my poll! Yes, there is another one. I realized that my last one didn't have half the things I usually talk about. I'm smart.

PS- My dog sometimes thinks he's a superhero.


(Click everything to enlarge.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

Marilyn Hayward said...

oversized v necks: my new best friend!

Sammie said...

i love the v-necks. if you don't mind my asking, where did you find yours? and i have to say, your dog is adorable!

miss jordan. said...

Love those v-neck. Your dog is so cute!

Sammie said...

oh cool, thanks! i'm really excited to go to florida even though it's gonna be mostly running, drills, and working out.

1234 said...

thats the name of my blog! link up?