Monday, March 17, 2008

Books & Wheat Thins

are all I need. I finally got to go to the library yesterday and pick up some books, I haven't had anything new to read since January! I'm so excited to read them, I love getting lost in books. Aside from that, all I did yesterday was go to the gym, finish up some homework, watch Make Me A Supermodel reruns, and go to Costco. I love relaxed Sundays (and wheat thins).



Top & shorts: Old Navy, Bag: Mom's


About today, Happy St. Patricks Day! I read somewhere that it was moved to the 15th this year, because of a Catholic holiday but I guess not? I totally forgot all about it even being St. Patties until 1st period when someone told me "You're not wearing green!" I was confused and started to ask why it would matter if I was wearing green, but then I remembered what day it is. I was a little bummed that I forgot (I didn't want to get pinched!) but then my friend realized that the flowers on my shirt were green, and all was well again.



But then it got hot, so I took off the cardigan...



(Click all pictures to enlarge.)
Top: Tailored in India, Tights: TJ Maxx, Cardigan: American Apparel, Shorts: Old Navy, Boots: Steve Madden via Famous Footwear.

7 comments:

biancaaa said...

both are nice
but i especially love todays....and wheat thins

Anonymous said...

i like your top a lot!!!! i didn't notice it today but it is verr nahce. oh and your bracelet on your pics down there looks lovely. hey..didn't i used to have one of those????!
hehehhh i am so funny =))

Anonymous said...

i kind of really like the idea of basic black tights but ripped. i think as long as the rest of the look is classy, it looks cool. i wonder how to rip them myself...?

i personally think wheatthins are the best thing on the planet.

sridevi said...

Anonymous #1: You are hilarious! :)
Anonymous #2: Haha I didn't even have to try. They just ripped randomly on like the second day I wore them. Now they are mutilated and I am being forced to throw them away.

Riley said...

you have amazing style, love both outfits! where did you get your boots?

L.I.N said...

i like that bag a whole lot!

discotheque confusion said...

the ripped tights remind me of AW08 Alexander Wang; love it!