Monday, March 24, 2008

I Have A Legit Reason

for not posting, in case you were wondering. Most of my family was here since Thursday for my uncle's big 60th bithday party. I was so excited to see everyone, but it kindof sucks when everyone has to leave (in this case, yesterday). And seeing as how I couldn't do any homework while they were here, my day off today must be spent catching up (although, I did go out to PF Changs which means my stomach is now content). Anywho, I leave you with some outfits from the big party/weekend.


Cousin's wife. This was the night before the party at our house.


Some of my aunts and some of my cousins-I'm in the beige, and my mouth looks weird haha. This is at the University where the party was at. It was so pretty!


Closeups. Two of my cousins' wives and I, yay.
(Click everything to enlarge).


I'll have a nice post tomorrow, I promise :)

2 comments:

geri hirsch said...

so beautiful

1234 said...

i love those traditional outfits, you all look stunning.