Saturday, March 29, 2008

High&Waisted Part 2!

Yes! Sorry for not posting the last couple of days, outfits were mediocore and I was bussssy. I went to see Shutter last night! It was o scary!!!! If you're planning on seeing it, DON'T. Anywho, at the place we went to, there was this tiny store that reminded me of Charlotte Russe or something, but with better clothes. It was pretty cheap and I probably would have bought some things if I had remembered to bring more money haha. I tried on this pair of high-waisted shorts and I am kindof in love. I hope no one takes them before I get to go again!



I don't know why it's sideways... :(

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo i lOVE high-wasted bottoms!

i wore some high-waisted jeans yesterday too school and got mixed feelings.

some people really liked it and others thought i look like their mothers. but idc i loved it plus it was so much better than what they were wearing lol

Baby Owl. said...

The shorts look great on you! Hope you manage to nab them darling

A Black Tie Event said...

I love those shorts! They look nice on you.

Linda said...

Very cute!

Marilyn Hayward said...

You look enviably good in those! Go back for them!

Elle said...

love the shorts and long cardi

geri hirsch said...

ohh love the high waisted shorts!