Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easily Swayed

pretty much describes me when it comes to school elections. ASB elections are on Thursday, so this whole week is basically campaigning. I've gotten tons of little things from people (ie: wristbands, keychain things, shirts, mardi gras beads, etc) and it's only been one day! (We didn't have school yesterday). I'm having lots of fun with everything haha, I love getting free things! Click photos to enlarge.




And I thought I'd show you my school bag. It's from India and is very practical.


Top: Kaitlyn. Swing jacket thing: Gift, brand is Monteau. Shorts: Old Navy. Tights: Target. Boots: Steve Madden via Famous Footwear. Bag: India.

6 comments:

A Black Tie Event said...

I love the jacket, and the bag is so cool. It must be great to have things from India, because you can be sure no one else at school will have them.

Marilyn Hayward said...

Wow, I love that bag...very practical and unique

Anonymous said...

i love to see your outfit. and the bag simply cute.

btw, i link you up. you got goodie blog. thanks for inspiring (:

lee jones said...

that blouse dress is really interesting. it's so beautiful yet relaxed.

Riot Nrrd said...

Nice bag! I love how if you buy something in a different country you can be sure that it's unique.

Baby Owl. said...

Elections sound fun, I definitely wouldn't mind being given free things!
Love the simplicity and practicality of the bag, yet the print gives it a uniqueness.