Saturday, April 5, 2008

I'm Lagging

and I am truly very sorry! Yesterday was a minimum day (first day of spring break! Yay!) and didn't wear anything too blog-worthy. After school, some friends came over and we made (or rather, my mom made) our outfits for Sadies. The theme is Under the Sea, so we're going for an Ariel reference with green skirts and purple tops. The material is pretty cool, I have to say. We kindof ran out of time since I had to go work on a science project (...yay) and so my mom didn't make mine yet. But once she does, I will definetely post it! I like how it turned out :-)

Tomorrow, I'm leaving for Vegas until Tuesday. It's a short trip, and we're basically only going because a hotel there sent my dad free room tickets for his birthday (the 12th). I think we're seeing a show (I forget which one) Monday night and hopefully shopping earlier that day! I'm excited, and will most likely bring my laptop so I can post my outfits/pictures.

I might go shopping today to get those shorts I posted down there, I hope I do! Yeah, so that's basically it. I have to go shower, I just got back from the gym. And so this post isn't sucky, here is some (maybe) inspiration!




Photo credits: Swedish blog (I can't remember which one..?), Facehunter (?), & another blog, I think. Haha, I'm horrible!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

the last girl is the SNAIL & THE CYCLOPS on flickr. :)

e. jay said...

SALT in your mom's water? Hahaha! Hilarious what you posted at my blog...mostly because I can imagine what her face was like (well, generally speaking). Is that a tattoo on your hand, or did you draw that on, in the post below?

ellie said...

Lucky! Vegas. Hope you bring home lots of goodies. What will you wear? Cool blog.

Anonymous said...

yay for inspo, any ideas where you got the last picture from?

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Have fun on your trip. I'm such a geek that I recognize all these ladies, the first is from Moderneiter (though I might be misspelling that) and the last is The Snail and The Cyclops, she is a wardrobe_remixer!

1234 said...

love the girl with the cigarette!

e. jay said...

Have fun on your trip, btw! It takes a lot of dedication (or boredom) to draw the stars, everyday, but I must say, it looks pretty cool!

Anonymous said...

why is there a spider on your crotch?

fashionjunkie said...

love the picturess ..
they're great! =]

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory