Thursday, April 3, 2008

Horizontal Stripes...

Are they really that unflattering? Everyone is always saying that they make you look wide, or fat. I found this top in my closet last night and thought I would wear it and see if what I hear is true. I decided it wasn't, but I guess it depends on your body type? Oh well.





Jeans: H&M, Top: H&M via gift, Cardigan: American Apparel, Necklace: Urban Outfitters, Rings: Urban Outfitters & Forever 21, Bracelet: Lucky via friend, Sandals: India


PS- These are really awkward pictures :-)

8 comments:

Marilyn Hayward said...

Not true! Horizontal stripes are amazing. end of story!

1234 said...

sweet ring. i think slim people (like you!) can pull off horizontal strips just fine, but heavier people might be accentuated by strips.

Sammie said...

nice outfit. stripes work great on people, and not so well on others. it just really depends on body type. it works for you though

biancaaa said...

nice! I like the stripes!
and holy shit! you are wearing jeans. crazzzzy. haha.

Anonymous said...

What people said never stopped me. I still wear it and if I look wide, fine, then so be it. I love stripes.

lee jones said...

i really like the cartigan : )

anna. said...

your SKIIINNNNNYYYY.
so you ca pull of horizontal,
only , urm, bigger, people cant.

Anonymous said...

really like the ring on your pointer finger!