Thursday, April 10, 2008

Blind

is what I officially am. Okay, well not yet, but my eyes keep getting worse and worse. After a trip to the optometrist yesterday, my doctor told me that one of my corneas is swollen (...?) and then I can't wear my contacts till my next appt. which we took for Monday morning so I wouldn't have to wear my glasses to school. It's not that I look ridiculous in them, but rather I feel weird in them! If someone took them off, I wouldn't be able to see anything! And wouldn't that be unfortunate?

Anyways, most of yesterday (before my appt) was spent painting shirts and trying to destroy my new shorts with my friend. I messed up on the shirt and then tried to erase it with bleach which was a bad idea. So then, I washed it and tried to paint over the bleach but, since the shirt was still wet, the paint spread everywhere so I put it in the dryer hoping to tame the stupid Shirt. Bad, bad idea. The paint got all over the inside of the dryer, my mom got mad at me, and my shirt was ruined! It was a sad day. But, on the plus side, my shorts turned out pretty cool. I sprayed some bleach on them, and splattered some black paint. The cheese grater didn't work (someone on TeenVogue said to do this..) but oh well! After the appointment, that same friend and I went shopping at the Spectrum. I got two lovely shirts- one is very springy and the other is very summer casual. I plan on wearing the latter to school Monday or Tuesday, so I'll post a picture then. The first one, however, I don't know when I'll be wearing, so here you go! (I apologize in advance for the sucky pictures! I took these last night.)




Real color:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg! i like love your shirt!
i want to see your shortss!

sb 08 wooooo

Sam said...

love your shirt and i wanna see your shorts too!

Anonymous said...

the shorts sound cute, sorry bout your tshirt.

i really like the color of the other shirt too.

Anonymous said...

I love the shirt!
where is it from?

sridevi said...

Forever 21! :-)

Sneaux said...

Ya know, a couple years ago I had a problem with my eyes where I had a swollen retina and it cause me to see yellow and blue dots over my vision. "real" doctors couldn't fix it, but the herb Belladonna seemed to work wonders.

Great outfit - I'm sure you still look fab even with the glasses.

e. jay said...

Sorry about your sucky day. If it's any consolation, your shirt looks great and I love Sass and Bide!