Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Been There, Done That

I honestly wear this combination of clothes too much. I don't think I have recently (or maybe I have) but oh well. On the plus side, I got new tights! They are navy blue and I wore them today to "spice up" my omnipresence (does it make sense to use this word here? outfit. I also got a chance to wear my new bag :)




Blue tights!


Top: Kaitlyn, Cardigan: American Apparel, Shoes: Vans, Shorts: Old Navy, Tights: Albertsons (who knew they sold tights there? I didn't), Bag: Olvera St.

8 comments:

Sam said...

i really like your bag! =]

1234 said...

ya, you do kind of wear the same look a lot. but it still looks good! maybe try some new colours with your tights? i recently bought some coral and klein blue ones from H&M...

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

If it ain't broke don't fix it! I really like how you belted your cardi.

Addison said...

love the tights!

Anonymous said...

oww oww oww i would fight for your belt.

i linked you.

Adele said...

You look beautiful! i loove the outfit! i also love your belt and i want that cardigan!! but i really love the navy tights! i love it! all of it! haha thanks for visiting my blog!!:D
Adele

meliindaa. said...

I need a cardigan like that! Navy blue tights..nice! and at albertsons! wowww

Anonymous said...

I love your tights grt in the summer.My best ones are white.