Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Beginning Of The End

'Tis the last day of Spring Break :-( I don't want to go back to school! I was having much fun walking slowly around my house and the neighborhood. My friend and I plan on spending the majority of the day at Barnes and Nobles, relaxing and reading. It will be very soothing, seeing as how it is around 97 degrees outside! At least I'm getting a chance to wear my new shorts!




It's a very simple outfit, but who really wants to dress up when it's this hot outside? Not me...

7 comments:

nadia said...

where did you get those lovely shorts?

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I like this look, simple is often fantastic.
And yes, the tattoo hurt--don't ever believe anyone who tells you it doesn't! It is intense, constant pain while it is getting done. But afterwards it really doesn't hurt at all. The hardest part is just not squirming!

Anonymous said...

nice tanline in the second pic

Sammie said...

i'm sorry to hear that your spring break is over, mine was early last month. i love the shorts!

Wendy said...

I miss my spring break and no more holidays till May! Your bag is so cute.

sridevi said...

Anonymous- Thank you! The sun/shadows helped dramatize it a bit more..

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

My mother is completely against my tattoo as well, she actually doesn't know I have gotten it. I'm 21 and I started seriously planning it when I 18. There's really no going back!
What would you like a tattoo of?